Family adventure activities are popular for tourists who travel to the Algarve region. But for those traveling with kids, there is probably nothing more that they are excited about than dolphin watching Vilamoura has today. Young kids are fascinated with dolphins and the opportunity to see them in person is a welcome treat. If you are planning a trip to Algarve, you need to book dolphins tours in Albufeira.
To ensure that you make the most of your dolphin watching Vilamoura experience and make it safe for the dolphins themselves, there are some guidelines to abide by. Take note of the following tips:
- Prepare for seasickness. When you are touring with kids, there are so many unpredictable things that could happen. But when you are spending a lot of time in the water and the kids are not used to it, seasickness is one of the main issues you will be dealing with. Make sure you pack some motion sickness medications in your bag, just in case your child is affected. To avoid seasickness, choose a larger boat when you book tours for dolphin watching Vilamoura has to offer. With larger boats, you are going to experience a smoother ride as compared to smaller vessels.
- Dress comfortably. The temperature in Algarve region might be around 18 degree Celsius, which isn’t too cold. But a lot of tourists who engage in dolphin watching tours are going to underestimate the chill that the sea spray and wind brings. The temperature over the water is definitely much lower as compared to that in the land. Hence, you need to dress warmly by adding in some layers to your outfit. This will help to combat any chill from the water and the breeze. When you are warm, you will be able to enjoy the dolphin experience much better when you are comfortable.
- Do not pat or touch the dolphins. It can be tempting when you go dolphin watching to touch them, especially with the kids. It is important for parents to inform their kids ahead of time what they need to do, as well as what they should not do. You can always take cameras with you to capture every moment, but keep your hands off the dolphins.
- Book ahead and arrive early. When you go on tours whether it is dolphin watching or big game fishing in the Algarve, it is important to be prompt. You are going to be doing the tour with several other tourists. Hence, always observe the right schedule and not be late. Ideally, you should arrive at the assembly place half an hour before the scheduled start of the tour. You would not want to cause any unnecessary delay to everyone else.
- Always pay attention to the tour guide. The tour guide will be providing some insights into the dolphins as the tour is ongoing; hence, you should always pay attention to them.
If you follow the above tips when engaging in HTTP://WWW.ALGARVEXCITE.COM, such as dolphin watching, you can have a good time while preserving the nature!