This winter, head on for a holiday in Noosa on a beach to enjoy unlimited surfing and great travelling! There are only beaches and beaches at this amazing beach destination in Australia. Noosa is very close to the Sunshine Coast, and is one of the beach lovers’ paradise in Queensland for all the right reasons. However, short span travelers beware because Noosa is not a one day getaway in the northern coast of Queensland, and rather a place to explore several beaches. This means you must plan a long tour to the sea surfer’s paradise and get any of the holiday homes Noosa offers booked for more than a week or so. Anything lesser would keep you wanting for more after you leave the place.
The advantages of visiting the Sunshine Coast and Noosa beach
The sunshine coast is one of the most visited tourist spots in the northern coastline of Australia. And the reasons for the popularity of places like Noosa beach around the Sunshine Coast are many. Some are:
· The amazing sea beaches like Marcus, Sunrise, Noosa Spit, National Park beaches, Peregian, Coolum, Noosa North Shore, Eastern beaches, Castaway beach and many more align the coast.
· Every sea beach has the perfect depth and waves for sea surfing
· Most of the beaches are patrolled
· Great natural and cultural habitat which brings the original flavor of the places intact to the tourists.
· Amazing greenery and support for environment and ecology shown through the Noosa biosphere reserve and national park.
· These are all really impressive things to bring you close to the Northern Coastline in Queensland and hire the holiday homes Noosa offers for a long and planned stay there.
Noosa beach – a sea surfers’ paradise
The sea surfers actually love the sea beach of Noosa for the perfect surfing ambience and the strong 24×7 patrolling. The constant patrolling and great low and gentle waves make this zone a perfect place to learn surfing. Beginners love to test and try their skills while new surfers can get acclimatized to the new sport.
Accommodation in Noosa
When you are planning on a long stay on the beach town, don’t be fooled with luring calls from people about beach Noosaville resorts. You don’t need to specifically stay close to the beach to enjoy Noosa and the other beaches on the Sunshine coast. Every beach has its unique flavor and yet a great environment for sea surfing, nature watching, walking long along the nature trails while watching local culture and enjoying local cuisine. Therefore, if you don’t find great holiday homes Noosa wide, near the beach, you still would find Noosa accommodation in other parts of the low skyline environmentally friendly beach town.
To plan for your Sunshine coast visit, start by visiting Australian travel forums, and see what other travelers who recently visited Noosa have to say. In most cases, you will discover that visiting all Sunshine Coast beaches while keeping Noosa as the main or central accommodation is a nice way to plan the tour. For the rest, you may research and talk to your travel agent to decide. For more details, just visit http://www.rwnoosaholidays.com.au/.